Escape The Fate's Situation's got a REALLY NICE tapping (i think) part at 2:36. AWESOME!
This week's been pretty good so far...
Monday was a little hectic though because I had to re-do my math paper and the evolution video assignment. I gave up on the latter and went down for Without A Paddle instead, heh. It's funny even after watching it before!
Tuesday's cheer went well! I mean aside from James' birthday cake melting slightly, our toe-touches just happened to be better than before and we succeeded in a 2-2-1 :D Ameera, Oliver and Lawrence went out last night for dessert and crashed Andre's place. It sounded fun, I should've met them at Jelita at 9.30... :( MILF, haha!
I met up with Timothy for dinner and a movie just now, that guy hasn't changed a bit! Not even after being MIA for like 8 months... His band, Ellipsis, is playing at Ben & Jerry's @ The Cathay this Friday, 9.30pm so I might go watch. They're really good! And they're in Tapestry too... Shit.
Ah well, whee! I get a good night's sleep tonight.
I know you love to insist and all it takes is a kiss.
12:04 AM